[Fredslist] [ Promo]-Sterling Small Business Line of credit

Formica, Robert Robert.Formica at sterlingbancorp.com
Fri Apr 4 08:26:26 EDT 2008

SMALL BUSINESS LENDING
CONVENIENCE FOR BUSY PROFESSIONALS
At Sterling, our small business credit program is tailored to your unique business needs. When your business requires additional financing, Sterling understands that quick turnaround and personal service is critical to busy business owners. Our professionals work with you to devise growth strategies and provide a total resource to you, with access to networking opportunities, seminars and other special tools to help you achieve your short and long-term objectives.
CREDIT AS EASY AS WRITING A CHECK
Some of the special features of our Small Business Line of credit program include:
*

Write your own loans as easily as writing a check, for up to $500,000 or more
*       No financials needed and a one page application for lines up to $250,000
*       Borrow as little or as much as you need and flexible loan repayment terms
*       Convenient billing system and payments may be deducted from your Sterling checking account
*       Competitive interest rates and special introductory rates
*       Contact Bob Formica at 212 935 4163 or visit our website
*       www.sterlingnationalbank.com