[Fredslist] Bus List of NY attendees at Gotham Boston's spring cocktail Party (April 10)-Round Trip

Fred Klein fklein at kleinzelman.com
Thu Apr 3 17:01:51 EDT 2008

See below as to those on the bus and please be aware that it is not an over
night trip.  We are returning at the end of the Boston Cocktail Party at
9PM.  We still have a few spots on the bus.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein Zelman Rothermel LLP
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 04/03/2008 04:59 PM -----

             Fred Klein/KZRD

             PM                        Freds List
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Fw: [Fredslist] Reminder--Gotham
                                       Boston's spring cocktail Party is
                                       approaching (April 10)

At the suggestion of Tony Celano, the following people are making the
"Yankee Clipper" bus trip up to the Boston Cocktail Party on 4/10: Heidi
Simon, Marc Halpert, Raj Goel, Tessa Marquis, Esther Horowitz, Debbie
Lindner and husband Peter, Jack Halpern, Jennifer Naylor, Susan Pickman, Ed
Bienstock, Sharon Rychlik, Sharon Zilich (of "The Sharons" fame), Ben
Geizhals and his wife Flo Feinberg, Mitch Tobol, Kelly Welles, Alan
Schwartz, Sheila Walker Hartwell, Judy Mauer, Jim Taibleson, Steven
Skyles-Mulligan and myself.  If you haven't figured it out, in addition to
loads of fun, being on the bus will be a great networking opportunity.
Ther are about 4 ticktes ($60) still availble.  Thanks Tony!

__________________________________
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kleinzelman.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 04/01/2008 12:07 PM -----

             "Fred Klein"
             <fklein at legal.org
             Sent by:                  "Freds List"
             fredslist-bounces         <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
             @gothamnetworking                                          cc
             .com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Fredslist] Reminder--Gotham
             04/01/2008 12:24          Boston's spring cocktail Party is
             PM                        approaching (April 10)

             Please respond to
             fklein at legal.org

We still have 2 or 3 spots open for our "Yankee Clipper" bus up to Boston.
Party details below. Let me know if you'd like to join us. It will be a
night to remember!