[Fredslist] Temorary office space - short term for a friend

Keith Kleinick keith at kleinicklaw.com
Thu Apr 3 12:07:18 EDT 2008

Thank you all for some of the replies. I have forward them on to the
person requesting the information.

I guess I didn't make the email clear, This is not for me.

It is for a Tiffany Koury who is a dress designer. www.TiffanyKoury.com
<http://www.TiffanyKoury.com>  Tiffany Koury Corporation
Tiffany is looking for office space ASAP for six months as... plan on a
major expansion in October but until then... need around 400 sf with
24/7 access. ...

I have no idea what part of the City she is looking for. She doesn't
mention it in her email

Please contact Tiffany directly or you can send replies to me and I will
forward it to her.  Her information is below

And thank you to a person who I will not mention who suggested I should
have been clear that I was asking for someone else and where that person
needed space [The City, Out Boroughs, Surrounding Counties...]

Keith
Gotham Solo
Gotham Brooklyn Bridge
Gotham Lapsed/Recovering/Non-Practicing Lawyers