[Fredslist] Raj Goel.....a real lifesaver

Gurmeet Sodhi gsodhi at executivefinancinggroup.com
Thu Apr 3 10:16:13 EDT 2008

Good Morning along the network.

In the past I have read numerous emails about Raj a/k/a Rajesh Goel and his
Brainlink team.  Well I finally have the chance to talk from experience and
want to share this with you.

RAJESH is RELIABLE

RAJESH is AMAZING

RAJESH is JOVIAL and gets the job done

RAJESH is EDUCATED in his profession

RAJESH is SAVOIR-FAIRE when it comes to any and all IT related matters

RAJESH is HONEST to tell you if the job can be done or not.  He won't waste
or play with your valuable time.

Needless to say if you have any IT related matters ...just call Raj and
he'll fix it.

In case you haven't noticed, I have a new email address and of course thanks
to Raj it is working.

Also, in case some of you didn't know, I heard Raj announce at several
meetings that David Stein (Gotham Queens) is his mentor.  Very Interesting.
(I'll leave that question hanging in all your minds for the rest of the
day).  Enjoy your day.

PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL AND MAILING ADDRESS

Gurmeet K. Sodhi

Executive Financing Group, LLC

100 W. Nicholai Street

Suite 201