[Fredslist] HIA Trade Show

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Thu Apr 3 07:24:15 EDT 2008

Hi Folks:

I wanted to make certain that everyone is aware of the HIA Trade Show
on 5/22.
http://www.hia-li.org/tradeshow2008/

It's an amazing business expo with approx 4000 attendees and 375
exhibitors across most every business category. There's a wonderful
luncheon reception and seminars throughout the day and best of all,
there is no fee to attend.

The networking opportunities abound but yes, you must cross the river
to attend:)

So if anyone from Gotham would like to attend please let me know and
perhaps we can arrange for a Gotham dinner afterwards. (Also, perhaps
some folks can carpool although there is a train that can get you
there.)

Click the link for more information and for the registration form.

Best
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"