[Fredslist] Interview Seminar April 10th - All you wanted to know

jag_psc at juno.com jag_psc at juno.com
Wed Apr 2 21:42:48 EDT 2008

Hello Gothamites:  Dr. Jeffrey Goldberg, Corporate Psychologist, will present on:  "Everything You Wanted to Know About Interviewing But Were Afraid to Ask!!!" What's the toughest question you can ask an applicant? . . . What questions are illegal? . . . How can I read body language? . . . Should I take notes? . . . Behavioral interviewing - what's that? . . .  What do I say to someone who has a  disability? . . . After 5 minutes I knew the person was wrong for the job, but what should I do? . . . How do I close the interview? Get the answers to these and other questions in what will be a lively and interactive session! Your friends and clients are welcome to attend; first preference given to Gotham members.  There is no charge.  PLACE:  Offices of Klein Zelman at 485 Madison Avenue,             between  51st and 52nd Streets,            15th Floor DATE: Thursday, April 10, 2008 TIME:  9:00AM - 10:30AM To register, please send an email to Dr. Goldberg at jag_psc at juno.com and c.c. marc at mwhgroup.com  Jeffrey A. Goldberg, Ph.D.
President
Personnel Sciences Center
140 Briarcliff Road
Westbury, New York 11590
Office        (516) 338-5340
Fax           (516) 338-5341
Cell           (516) 578-1366
E-mail        jag_psc at juno.com<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
APTITUDE TESTING / MANAGEMENT SKILLS TRAINING /

EMPLOYEE COUNSELING / CAREER GUIDANCE  Marc W. Horowitz, Ed. D.,
President MWH Group LLC
inspiring high performance teams v:  516-921-2200
f:   516-320-8029
c:  516-808-7100www.mwhgroup.com

Click to see huge collection of designer watches.

Largest network of startups. Find new startup opportunities. Click here.

Click for free info on online degrees and make up to $150K/ year.