[Fredslist] Ride On! Formica 1 Wed. April 9th Meeting

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Tue Apr 1 21:52:14 EDT 2008

Hello Gotham---

Ride the Circuit and visit Formica 1, it will be great to see you!

Wednesday, April 9th
Friar's Club-12:30 pm

In the Spotlight:

Our Very Own, and newest Formica 1 Member:   Anthony Romito

Anthony is an Account Executive with Solari Corp.  S olari Corp is a leader in the field of Public Information Systems. Solari provides robust, turnkey solutions for Airport, Rail, and Roadway Public Information Systems.

Great referrals for Anthony are, Commercial Electrical Contractors, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Engineering Consultants, Architectural Consultants and Commercial Architects

Riders and Visitors are ask to contact me prior to the meeting to avoid any category conflict.
$40 Lunch fee can be paid online at  www.gothamnetworking.com  as well as at the meeting.

Hope to see you  Wednesday, the 9th.  Be on the lookout, you  may be rubbing elbows with a movie maker, a mover or a shaker...or even a high flyer or a "hello/good-byer", you just never know.  One thing's for certain, you will be meeting givers.

 RSVP by Friday, April 4th

Be well-
Judie Moceri
Formica 1