[Fredslist] Turn Key Office Space

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Sep 28 13:22:08 EDT 2007

Hi All,

If you are interested in turn key office space or cubicles, the company
that Living Beyond Belief rents from, Sunshine Suites, has spaces
available in the Flat Iron District, NOHO and Tribeca.  If you are
interested see below.  If you are interested, you can contact my friend
Joe Raby, who is one of the owners at joe at sunshinesuites.net or (646)
242-6766. Please let him know Bari Zahn referred you and he will work
out a discount with you.  Joe is doing fundraising for Living Beyond
Belief and will provide the Charity with a percentage of each month's
rent for any referrals we make.

Have a great weekend.

All my heart,
Bari

Dear Bari,

If you could post this information I would be appreciate it.

Thanks,
Joe

Sunshine Suites is an office community with locations in the Flat Iron
District, NOHO and Tribeca. Sunshine provides ideal solutions for small
companies (1-10 people usually), we offer a turnkey solution for
individual companies who are looking for cheap, and effective office
spaces. In addition you are automatically given the opportunity to
network with the 500 other companies that are a part of our community.

Come take a tour with us today!

Each location includes private & semi private work areas.

Check us out @: www.sunshineny.com

WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE PRICE:

- Full Multiple T1 / Internet Access Included / Firewall / Backup
Security
- Free in-house IT support / Plug and use your PC or Mac.
- Telephone Ready with all the extra's for one low price
- Semi Private workstation - Suitable for 1 Person Only (Priced at $375)

- Great Locations - West 21st between 5th & 6th and in NoHo/Astor Place
area
- Near Subways - A/C/E/L/N/R/Q/W/4/5/6/1/2/3/9
- 24 /7 access / State of the art security (view your office from
anywhere in the world)
- All Utilities Included
- Free use of Photocopy
- Fax Machine incoming / outgoing / domestic / international (UNLIMITED)

- Daily cleaning services (FREE)
- Multiple Conference Rooms and Meeting Rooms (FREE)
- Multiple Kitchen Area's
- Multiple Waiting Area's
- AC / Hardwood Floors
- Event discounts e.g. (Group plans, restaurant discounts, store
Discounts, Gym, Parking, etc.....)
- Cool environment filled with companies just like yourself, Network and
get new business
- Space Includes, friendly happy people...

All lease options are month to month...

Come visit us at www.sunshineny.com

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by
any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by
the Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and
cannot be used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.