[Fredslist] Printing & Mailing Services - Promotion

Robert T. Weinberg robert at qletter.com
Fri Sep 28 12:23:52 EDT 2007

Printing & Mailing Services

Let us help you to target and communicate with your best clients and
prospects.

If you are a non profit let us show you how to increase donations from
you current donors.

Quality Letter Service, Inc. is a full service direct marketing
production company, serving both the commercial and non-profit
industry since 1978.  We provide a turnkey solution for all your
printing, mailing and database management needs.  Our sophisticated
database management, traditional offset and digital printing, laser
personalization along with complete mailing services including
inserting, kit assembly and fulfillment, helps you to maximize the
success of your projects.

Printing
Mailing
Database Management