[Fredslist] Join Your Gotham Friends as Gothamite Marvin Soskil Is Honored at "Dress For Success"

Lisa Waterman WATERMAN at israeloff.com
Fri Sep 28 11:44:50 EDT 2007

Please join me and a number of your Gotham friends (or make new ones) as
our friend and fellow Gothamite Marvin Soskil of Brett Harrison Jewelers
is honored by Dress For Success.  The event is being held on Tuesday
October 9, 2007 at 6:30PM at Carlyle on the Green in Bethpage Park.  We
are putting together a Gotham table.  Tickets are $90 each.  If you
would like to attend this fabulous event, honor Marvin, and network with
your Gotham Friends, please send a check for $90.00 made payable to
Gotham City Networking and indicate Dress For Success. Send it to my
attention at the address below, and let me know as soon as possible
since it is filling up fast.

Lisa B.Waterman
Director of Marketing
Israeloff, Trattner & Co., P.C.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS *  FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
1225 Franklin Avenue - Suite 200
Garden City, NY  11530
Tel:  (516) 240-3300 x267
Fax: (516) 240-3310
www. israeloff.com
Isn't It Time You Made Israeloff, Trattner & Co. Part Of Your Team?

<http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/business-left-corner.gif>

DRESS for SUCCESS

 <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>

"Suited Up and Ready to Work"

Marvin Soskil, President of Brett Harrison Jewelers is asked to be
"honoree."

Dear Friends.. I need your support."

 Dress for Success
Logo<http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs025/1011150828040/img/55.gif?a=1101
814268799> September 17th Many of you know of my involvement with
charitable organizations and my strong belief in giving back to the
community. Among the Organizations that I support is "DRESS for SUCCESS"

On Tuesday, October 9th, 2007 at 6:30 PM, I was asked by Dress for
Success to be one of their Honorees. This event will be at Carlyle on
the Green in Bethpage Park.

I am humbled by this recognition and ask you to join me that evening for
what will be a special event to raise money for an important cause. We
expect over 300 people to attend this gala dinner and it would be
wonderful if you were a part of it.
As a friend and business associate I would appreciate your support.

Please consider attending. If you are unable to do so, please consider
contributing to this event through a donation or sponsorship in
recognition of my efforts and to help further grow the Advocacy Program
for "DRESS for SUCCESS".

If you have any questions or would like additional information, please
contact me. Thank you for your friendship and support and please forward
to all your friends.

Each year "DRESS for SUCCESS" Nassau County hosts a gala dinner to pay
tribute to the individuals who have helped shape the lives of
disadvantaged women on Long Island. We also celebrate the success of our
clients, supporters and sponsors. The event draws professionals from
various industries and non profit organizations for an elegant night of
dinner, silent auction, raffles and presentation of awards.

Marvin Soskil

HOW YOU CAN HELP

FRIEND... Individual Tickets are only $125 each

Network Organization is $900 for a table of 10

***I urge all my friends and Networking buddies to join together and
support me in this wonderful venue.
This is the first time I have been asked to have such a great honor and
I would like it to be a great success.

Nails Sponsor $500 (2 tickets and acknowledgement)

Hair and Makeup Sponsor - $1500 (4 tickets, signage at cocktail hour
(banner) acknowledgement in program
Business Separates and Cocktail Hour Sponsor - $3000 (6 tickets to
event, Prominent and Exclusive Signage at cocktail hour, television and
banner screen advertising, Logo on Invitation, Special recognition at
podium
Jacket Required Sponsor - $5000 One table of 10 at prime location,
Company name on Save the Date Cards, Invitations and name with Link on
the DFS Nassau County Website... Public acknowledgement at event,
Prominent Signage, Journal Ad (Giant Screen Presentation) Company name
on all Pre and Post Press, Visible signage at event, Special recognition
at podium
Suited Up and Ready to Work - Presenting Sponsor - $10,000
2 tables (20) tickets in premier location, Company name on outside of
invitation and all promotional materials, Public acknowledgement at
event, Prominent signage, Journal ad with highest frequency on large
screen, Name on all pre and post Press, Visible signage, Special
recognition at event.

Learn more...
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=48a4tecab.0.g5eipccab.iqmsuwn6.872&ts=S0273&p=h
ttp%3A%2F%2Fdressforsuccess.org%2Fwhoweare.aspx>

About Brett Harrison Jewelry Brokers

Marvin Soski, Founder of Brett Harrison Jewelers is "YOUR PERSONAL
JEWELRY SHOPPER."

It is not about what you can do for us... but in fact, it is what we can
give back that has allowed us to receive.

With over 40 years of experience in the jewelery industry, we have found
a niche where we can bring you much greater value. We SAVE you time and
money.
As custom design experts, we can take your old jewelry and create styles
of today or tomorrow or we can emulate hot designer pieces at more
reasonable prices.
We work by appointment and can come to your office when you can not come
to us.

It is through the LI Business and non profit communities that we have
built a great reputation.

Website: http://www.brettharrisonjewelers.com
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=48a4tecab.0.qjwuz9n6.iqmsuwn6.872&ts=S0273&p=ht
tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.brettharrisonjewelers.com>

Brett Harrison Jewelry Brokers

Marvin Soskil, President

mjs at brettharrisonjewelers.com <mailto:mjs at brettharrisonjewelers.com>

phone: 631-465-2008

Dress for Success

Ingrid Fray, Founder

Executive Director
email: IFray at yahoo.com

phone: 516 873-5687

Please email or phone Ingrid or Marvin and let us know what level of
participation you can offer. We appreciate your support, greatly.
Thank You !!!

 <http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/spacer.gif>

<http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/business-right-corner.gif

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1011150828040&ea=waterman%4
0israeloff.com&a=1101814268799>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1011150828040&se=872&t=
1101814268799<=en&reason=F>

This email was sent to waterman at israeloff.com, by
marvinbhjewelry at aol.com

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1011150828040&se=872&t=
1101814268799<=en&reason=F>  | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1011150828040&se=872&t=
1101814268799<=en&reason=F> (tm) | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

Brett Harrison Jewelry Brokers | 48 South Service Road, Suite 100-E |
Melville | NY | 11747

Disclaimer:
========
Any U.S. tax advice contained in the body of this email (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by the recipient, for the purpose of (1) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions, or (2) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.
The information contained in this transmission, and any accompanying attachments, is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer