[Fredslist] Afternoon Help Needed In Port Washington Four Days A Week

Caryn Lilling CLilling at mglappeals.com
Thu Sep 27 16:08:50 EDT 2007

Hello along the network.  My partner, Katherine, is looking for
afternoon help for her two children (ages 4 and 6) four days a week.
See description below.  Please email me and I will pass along the

Port Washington working couple with two children, ages 4 and almost 6,
are looking for part-time afternoon help.  The hours are from 1:30 to
5:30, Monday through Thursday, and the job involves picking up our son
from nursery school, meeting our daughter at the bus stop, driving the
children to their activities, and supervising homework.  Driving your
own car is a necessity.  Anyone from a Grandma to a college student can
apply.

Caryn L. Lilling

Mauro Goldberg & Lilling LLP

60 Cutter Mill Road, Suite 200