[Fredslist] Great Job Opportunity in PA for Verizon Wireless Retail Stores

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 09:28:44 EDT 2007

Gotham magic has worked very well for me in the past.....now I hope it can do the same for my husband.

  My husband has retail Verizon Wireless Stores in PA (King of Prussia Area).  He is currently looking for sales representatives and a store manager for his stores.  If you or someone you know is looking for great chance to meet different people everyday and make some money while selling products and services please call him directly at 516-313-7373 and ask for Bunty.

  Also, if you are looking for some good deals on Verizon Wireless products and services feel free to call him.  He can get you some great deals.

  Regards,

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799