[Fredslist] Apartment for rent in Rahway NJ

Kamberg, Jeffrey (02940) Jeffrey.Kamberg at roberthalf.com
Wed Sep 26 15:33:42 EDT 2007

Hello Gotham

Please read the below email regarding an apartment for Rent in Rahway NJ
Please contact Rich Willis directly at 917-744-4343 if you know anyone
interested.
Thank you.

We are a gay couple looking to rent the 3rd floor of our house in the
Historic District of Rahway - just a few blocks from the train
station/downtown area. The house is freshly painted inside and out with
all new windows and carpeting. Although there is not a private
enterance, you would have the third floor to yourself which consists of
3 rooms, lots of closets, and a private bathroom. We would share the
kitchen on the first floor, and you would also have use of the
washer/dryer, storage in the basement, and use of the yard. Heat,
electricity, water, cable, and even internet are ALL included. We have 2
cats, but the litter is in the basement and we keep it clean. We are
quiet, respectful, friendly, and responsible and looking for the same.

$850 2Bdrm/Private Bath - Includes All Utilities + cable/internet

If interested, please contact Rich Willis @ 917-744-4343

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Recruiting Manager
Robert Half International
245 Park Avenue-25th Fl
New York, NY 10167

Phone (212) 983 1800
Fax     (212) 983 5629

email:  jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com
<mailto:jeffrey.kamberg at roberthalf.com>
www.roberthalf.com <http://www.roberthalf.com/>
www.rhi.com <http://www.rhi.com/>

Worldwide Leader in Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948.