[Fredslist] SACC's Professional Networking Dinner - Wednesday, October 10th @ 6:30pm

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 22:05:08 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

  South Asian Chamber of Commerce (SACC) is committed in helping you grow your business and network with the finest professionals in all Industries.

  Please join us at our next meeting, Wednesday, October 10th, 2007 at 6:30pm and experience the difference for yourself.

  Our events are always well attended, fun and exciting Networking evenings.

  Our guest speaker will be Monique Merhige, Director of Marketing & Sales and Mark Robbins, Vice President at Hydro Tech Environmental, Corp will be presenting on October 10th and give an overview of the company and services.  Hydro Tech Environmental, Corp is a full service, integrated environmental consulting firm that provides Phase I and Phase II Site Assessments, Contracting & Drilling Services, and remediation.  The company also provides in-house training for several OSHA-required certifications.  For additional information, please call (866) HYDRO-TK or visit their website:  www.hydrotechenvironmental.com

  Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, October 10th, 2007 at 6:30pm at Akbar Restaurant in Garden City (516) 357-8300.
  Networking Opportunity FREE
..drinks and dinner $40.

  Please confirm your attendance.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi