[Fredslist] The Icla da Silva Foundation II

Shinecorp at aol.com Shinecorp at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 14:22:42 EDT 2007

Dear Gothamites,

The Icla da Silva Foundation (_www.icla.org_ (http://www.icla.org/) ), of
which I am a board member, was  established 15 years ago after a 13 years girl
(Icla da Silva) passed-away with  leukemia as no bone-marrow match could be
found to allow for a transplant.

The Icla da Silva Foundatation became the biggest recruiter of potential
bone marrow donors in the world and last year more that 11,000 people were
recruited, tested, catalogued and registered. We also take care os children with
leukemia, helping the search for matching bone marrow donors, assisting while
they are at the hospital, assiting their families, and coordinating the
doctors  to take care of them.

This year is its 15th anniversary and we will celebrate at the Tavern on  the
Green with a dinner/dance with live band, entertainment and silent  auction,
on October 17.

I would like to ask 2 things: 1) we need your donation; 2) we would love
your presence at the party.

Please join us in enhancing the Foundation's strength so that more
children's and adult's lives can be saved!

You may buy tickets or give your donation in the website: _www.icla.com_
(http://www.icla.com)  or call me: 646 526 7648.

Thank you very very much!

Best  Regards,