[Fredslist] Please support Gothamite Al Tocman's daughter

ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Fri Sep 21 15:58:48 EDT 2007

On behalf of Melissa Star Tocman - See below:

Dear Friends and Family,

Recently, I was diagnosed with MS. It started Labor Day Weekend when I suddenly had no vision in my left eye. Being that I have had great eyesight all my life, never wearing glasses, I thought this very weird. Long story short, I went to the hospitals & doctors and was diagnosed with Optic Neuritis. Since then, I have been diagnosed with MS. The great news is that in this day and age, thanks to fund raising and research there are many new medicines and treatments to aid in maintaining my health and a full and complete life. In order to make sure that the research on Multiple Scleorsis continues, on Sunday, October 14th, I will be one of 5,000 cyclists participating in the 23rd Annual MS Bike Tour. I will be cycling  60 miles to raise money for the MS Society. This year the Tour's goal is to raise more than $2.6 million, and I want to help the MS Society reach that goal. To make a pledge to me, you can simply click on the link below or mail a check (made payable to "MS Bike Tour") to me at: 220 E. 60th St., #3C, New York, NY 10022.

http://msnyc.kintera.org/msbiketour/melissastar

http://msnyc.kintera.org/msbiketour/thespinningstars

Together we can conquer this devastating disease that strikes young adults in the prime of their lives. The support you provide is vital to making continued strides in the battle against MS.

Many thanks in advance for your generous support, love and prayers.

Warmest regards,

XOXO

Melissa Star