[Fredslist] BE MY GUEST ON MY PRIME TIME LIVE TV SHOW

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 12:18:00 EDT 2007

Hello Gotham Family and Friends,

  I have a prime  time live TV show on a South Asian Channel which airs in the five boroughs and parts of New Jersey and Long Island. The Show is primarily about Real Estate and Finance related matters.  In the past I have had several guests from various industries such as:  Real Estate, Accounting, Attorneys, Appraisers, Financial Planners, SBA Representatives, Interior Decorators and, believe it or not, the Entertainment Industry.

  My show has been airing for last five years and is very successful.  My guests have had great response from the show because:

  1. Its great advertising for them.
  2. You are live in front of such a large audience and can sell yourself better than anyone.

  As you are aware there is so much potential in the South Asian Community and so much diversity why not come and experience it for yourself.

  If you are interested in being my guest feel free to contact me and I will provide you with more info.

  Enjoy your weekend.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799