[Fredslist] Gotham South Asian dinner Sept 27th @6.30pm

dkamboh1 at metlife.com dkamboh1 at metlife.com
Thu Sep 20 12:25:41 EDT 2007

Dear members and friends

The Gotham South Asian Group is back and you are all invited to attend the
next  networking dinner on Thursday, Sept 27th at 6.30pm. Please RSVP by
Sept 25th if you plan to attend. I sincerely hope that you will take this
opportunity to bring your clients, business partners, or family members who
will benefit from networking with the professionals and business owners
present. You are all key to making this event a success.

We kick off the evening with a cocktail hour from 6.30-7.30pm followed by
dinner.

The venue:Santoor Grill
257-05 Union Turnpike, Glen Oaks, NY 11004. (next to the Chase Manhattan
Bank)
Ph. 718-343 3939/ www.santoorgrill.com
There is free parking available behind the restaurant.

Please note that $40 checks/online payments have to be received before Sept
27th otherwise there will be $50 charge at the door. Checks should be
mailed to my attention at 630 First Ave, Apt 34E, NY, NY 10016. For more
information visit www.gothamnetworking.com and click on events to rsvp and
online payment details.

Devika Kamboh
Co-Chair & Group GC, Gotham South Asian Group
9174767873
www.gothamnetworking.com
The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.