[Fredslist] Friday Sept 21 is World Alzheimer's Day

Debra B Lindner debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
Wed Sep 19 15:09:15 EDT 2007

Hi Gotham

I am working to raise awareness of the fact that this Friday, September
21 is World Alzheimer's Day.

Currently there are more than 5 million Americans living with
Alzheimer's and nearly 10 million of us who are providing their care. If
something isn't done about it now, an estimated 16 million people will
have it by the year 2050.

I hope that you - and others - will  make a donation at www.alz.org
<http://www.alz.org/>  where your gift will generously be matched dollar
for dollar, up to $1 million, by Harrah's Foundation when received
between now and World Alzheimer's Day on September 21, 2007.

Thank you for supporting the Alzheimer's Association and its work to
fund vital Alzheimer research and essential care services to the more
than five million Americans with Alzheimer's and their families.

Thanks Gotham - we are 500 strong - a $1 donation from each of us will
be $1,000 when matched by Harrah's and so on - help me spread the word!

Debra B. Lindner
Boulevard Marketing
(516) 997-0006
(516) 659-7640 - cell
(516) 307-3340 - fax
debbie at boulevardmarketing.com
September 21, 2007 - World Alzheimer's Day
Learn more at www.alz.org