[Fredslist] POSITION AVAILABLE: ADVERTISING SALES MANAGER

Yao-Hui Huang yao at gigapixelcreative.com
Wed Sep 19 12:10:46 EDT 2007

ADVERTISING SALES MANAGER

My Damn Channel is an entertainment studio and new media platform
created to empower artists to co-produce, distribute, and monetize
original, episodic video content for the web. Our programming is
created by leading Hollywood talent and musicians for the My Damn
Channel site (www.MyDamnChannel.com) and for syndication on today’s
most heavily-trafficked online communities and social networks, such
as YouTube and MySpace.

We are looking for a full-time, talented, and enthusiastic Ad Sales
Manager ready to take our company to the next level.  The Ad Sales
Manager will be responsible for helping us source and close direct
brand sponsorships for our content and managing our outside ad rep
firms and ad networks.  The successful candidate will work closely
with our senior executive team to identify and close sales
opportunities, manage ad inventory availability, set pricing, and
build well-balanced, attractive media plans for clients and
agencies.  This position can be located in either New York City or
Los Angeles.

This individual will be the first sales employee in the company and
will have ample opportunity for advancement in our fast paced, fun
and dynamic work environment.
Key responsibilities:
Drive front-end selling with clients and agencies in the branded
sponsorship arena
Effectively mate sponsorship opportunities and RFPs to our content
library and promotional ad inventory from our syndication partners
·       Manage workflow through sales cycle pipeline
Oversee external ad rep firms and ad networks
Monitor campaign delivery and manage post-campaign reporting
Use ComScore MediaMetrix qualitative and web analytics to develop buy
rationale for proposals and communications with     advertisers
Produce well-designed and effective sales proposals in PowerPoint and
pdf formats
Successful candidates should have the following qualification/
requirements :
1-2 years experience in an advertising sales for an entertainment-
based digital property
Successful candidate will be motivated to grow quickly, and have a
strong interest in social and entertainment media
Superb oral and written communications skills
Excellent organizational and project management skills with attention
to detail
BA/BS required

CONTACT:
ROB BARNETT