[Fredslist] Save the date: 10/23 event

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Sep 18 08:21:20 EDT 2007

HOW TO MARRY TECHNOLOGY AND SALES FOR SURE SUCCESS

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
http://technologyandsales.eventbrite.com

> Join Ramon Ray and Adrian Miller in a highly informative and
> unimaginably enjoyable morning seminar and networking event. The
> name of the game is relevance and Adrian and Ramon promise to
> provide content that is actionable and right on target.
>
> Ramon will give you the ins and outs of how to use technology to
> BOOST sales in your business. He'll touch on blogs, email
> newsletters and social media.
>
> Adrian will share "the blatant truth" about the real-world of sales
> success; in effect, she'll give you the core guts of what you need
> to survive and thrive in the new world of sales.
>
> What you'll get:
>
> 2 first-rate presentations from 2 of New York's best speakers;
> program handouts; discount on Adrian's book "The Blatant Truth: 50
> Ways to Sales Success"; muffins and coffee; networking
> opportunities; raffle
>
> Fee; $20 in advance; $30 at the door
>
> Seating is limited due to room constraints so early reserve early.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER:
Upcoming Event: Use Technology and Sales to BOOST Your Business
http://technologyandsales.eventbrite.com

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

See my new book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"