[Fredslist] Gotham's Formica Group Welcomes Baruch College Officials

michaelappell at aol.com michaelappell at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 21:19:14 EDT 2007

View full size

Gotham's Formica Group welcomed Baruch College President Kathleen Waldron
at September 12's luncheon along with VP Corlisse Thomas as a prelude to the launch of
our Baruch College/Gotham Mentoring Program.

?

They?transmitted their excitement to the Gotham Family and enlightened
us about their ongoing programs at the college.

?

Michael Appell will put the finishing touches on the program with Baruch
officials shortly and we will let the Mentoring Begin.? Please visit the
links below:

?

? http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/president/

http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/news/DavidBirdsell-CorlisseThomas-News-BaruchCollege.htm

"Michael,

I have to thank you. It was a real honor
to be invited and you gave us a unique opportunity to highlight Baruch.
I liked the group very much and look forward to working together. This
is a very exciting opportunity for Baruch and the students. Michael, thank
you so much for the lunch and the invitation.

Kathleen Waldron

President

Baruch College CUNY

One Bernard Baruch Way"

"I echo President Waldron's sentiments,
Michael. It was wonderful. ?I look forward to working with you and
Pat to structure this exciting program for our students.

Best -

Corlisse D. Thomas, Ed.D.

Assistant Vice President of Student Affairs

Baruch College

One Bernard Baruch Way

Box B 2-255

New York, NY ?10010"

Thank you Gotham for your warm reception

?

?

Michael Appell

127 East 59th Street, 3rd floor