[Fredslist] Anthony Bellov - Board Member deluxe

Anthony Bellov anthonybellov at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:36:48 EDT 2007

Just announcing that I was elected this past week as the newest Member of
the Board of Directors of The Merchant's House Museum -
www.merchantshouse.org

I have to say I am really thrilled to move into a position where I can play
an active role in the decision making issues for this wonderful institution.
So you'll be hearing even MORE about activities in, and matters of concern
at, the Museum in the future.

And no... we STILL haven't located a coffin for the House to include in its
October exhibition. Shovels, anyone?

:-)
Anthony
Anthony Bellov Video Productions