[Fredslist] SACC's Professional Networking Dinner - TONIGHT at 6:30pm

Gurmeet S gurmeetks2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 15:43:59 EDT 2007

Dear Friends:

We hope that you enjoyed your summer.

SACC is committed in helping you grow your business and network with the finest professionals in all Industries.

In this regard, we are going to have our next monthly meeting TONIGHT at 6:30 p.m. at Akbar Restaurant in Garden City (516) 357-8300.

This event should be a well attended, fun and exciting Networking evening.

Please note that our guest speaker will be the Honorable Mark A. Bonilla, Town Clerk from The Town of Hempstead.

Please confirm your attendance.

Gurmeet K. Sodhi
  Ph: 516-662-5215
  Fx: 516-941-0799