[Fredslist] 10/18/07 Psychosocial Rehabiliation's UN Luncheon.

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Sun Sep 9 18:09:16 EDT 2007

My friend Lorraine has asked me to get the word out for the United
Nation's big bash in support of mental health.  I am a big advocate
for mental illness and job development for the disabled.

Please show your support and attend.  If you are interested contact
Lorraine directly.

All the Best,

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
	  Printing Mailing and Electronic Marketing

Begin forwarded message: