[Fredslist] Promo: Photographer

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Fri Sep 7 14:02:33 EDT 2007

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

Now here is a lady that can take a photograph. As a frustrated amateur
photographer, I'm in awe of her photographs. Rock stars, Bar Mitzvahs,
weddings, she does it all. I'm proud that she is a member of
DIVERSITY.

Now Teri, if you can take a picture of Bob Dylan and morph me in, I
would love you forever.

Best wishes,

Jack