[Fredslist] 50% discount on coaching for harassment issues (promotion)

Marc Levine marcl at themulvaneygroup.com
Fri Sep 7 10:40:00 EDT 2007

The Mulvaney Group helps organizations with people issues. Clients say that
we help them "fix the unfixable."

For this week, take 50% off our coaching around harassment issues.

Our clients include Fortune 500's like Citigroup as well as law firms like
Nixon Peabody and Klein Zelman, who have us work with their clients.

Best regards,

Marc

Marc Levine

Vice-President of Organizational Development

The Mulvaney Group

212 874-6011

See and hear TMG client success stories and learn about coffee conversations

http://www.themulvaneygroup.com