[Fredslist] Available: Six US Open Tickets for Women's Finals Saturday Night

Perry S. Galler PGaller at PhillipsNizer.com
Thu Sep 6 15:36:29 EDT 2007

> I have six excellent tickets for the Women's Finals Saturday Night.
> They are in the second row of the Loge, almost directly behind the
> court (Box 171, Row B), and I am willing to sell them at the ticket
> price, which is $225 per ticket.
>
> Don
>
> Donald L. Kreindler
> Phillips Nizer LLP
> 666 Fifth Avenue, 28th Floor
> New York, NY 10103
> Phone:  212-841-0564
> Fax:  212-262-5152
> e-mail:  dkreindler at phillipsnizer.com

Circular 230 Disclosure: Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are required to advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax advice contained in this communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herein.
The information contained in this e-mail communication may be confidential and legally privileged and is for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, the dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication or its contents (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or reply e-mail and permanently delete it and any copies from your system and files.