[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit - Formica 1 Wednesday, September 12 -

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Tue Sep 4 15:02:43 EDT 2007

Hello, Gotham Family-
I hope everyone had a great  long weekend.  Well, another  6 weeks has rolled around, amazing, and it's time for our next meeting.

Gotham Formica 1
Wednesday, September 12
12:30-2pm at the Friar's Club

Spotlight:   Michael Appell and Guests from Baruch
It will be a very interesting program.

Visitors/Guests
Anyone wishing to bring/invite a guest, please be sure to contact me in plenty of time to make sure we don't have any conflicts.    Guests and Circuit Riders Lunch is $40.

I look forward to seeing everyone next week.
Please RSVP at your SOONEST convenience.

Regards and have a great week-
Judie

Judie Moceri
Gotham Formica 1 GC