[Fredslist] Commerical Condo Needed

Justin Green jgreen at haysventures.com
Tue Sep 4 17:17:15 EDT 2007

Does anyone know of any commercial condo's or residential apartments
zoned for live work in midtown to purchase?

Justin Green

HaysVentures LLC

Principal

525 Seventh Avenue, Suite 808

New York, NY 10017

(Phone)  212-730-4300 ext. 300

(Direct)  212-710-5380

(Fax)       212-710-5399

(Cell)      917-921-8775

jgreen at haysventures.com <mailto:jgreen at haysventures.com>

www.haysventures.com <http://www.haysventures.com/>

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: This E- mail message (including any and all
attachments) is being sent at your specific request and is covered by
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521. The
sender is not a licensed securities broker-dealer. This E-mail message
is neither a solicitation of investment nor an offer to sell and/or buy
securities. This communication may contain non-public, private,
proprietary, confidential or legally priviledged information intended
for the sole use of the designated recipient(s). The unlawful
interception, use or disclosure of such information is strictly
prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this transmission in
error, please contact the sender and delete/destroy this and any other
electronic or hardcopy of this transmission

No warranty or representation, express or implied, is made as to the
accuracy of the information contained herein, and same is submitted
subject to errors, omissions, change in price, rental or other
conditions, withdrawals without notice, and to any special listing
condition, imposed by our principals. We assume no liability regarding
the data we provide and advise that you check official government and
other sources before making any financial decision using this data.