[Fredslist] need ideas for corporate and commercial law committee

Gail Blasie blaze at cal.net
Mon Oct 29 11:39:01 EDT 2007

Hi All:

Since Leslie Ann Berkoff has had such a good response to her requests for CLE ideas and speakers, I thought I would put out a similar request.

I am chair of the Suffolk County Bar Corporate and Commercial Law Committee.  I am looking for topics to cover at our monthly meetings and speakers.  Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Our first meeting, by the way, is next Monday, Nov. 5, 2007, at 5:30 p.m. at the Suffolk County Bar Association, 560 Wheeler Drive, Hauppauge, NY.

Best, gail blasie

Gail M. Blasie, P.C.
Outsource Attorney
1134 Lake Shore Drive
Massapequa Park, NY  11762
phone:  (516) 457-9169
fax:  (516) 804-8219
http://www.blasielaw.com

Notice: This e-mail and any attachments may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments and destroy any printouts.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Under regulations issued by the U.S. Treasury, to the extent that tax advice is contained in this correspondence (or any attachment hereto), you are advised that such tax advice is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by you, or any party to whom this correspondence is shown, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending the tax advice addressed herein to any other party.