[Fredslist] Last Night's Raising Capital Seminar

m2powerinc at bigplanet.com m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Fri Oct 26 11:07:14 EDT 2007

A special thanks goes to Rand Brenner of Brenner & Associates, Irvin Brum
of Ruskin, Moscou, Faltischek, Salvatore Costa & Bob Formica of Sterling
National Bank, and Lou Piccolo of AJ Piccolo & Company for being the
panelists of the Raising Capital Seminar.  They provided behind the scenes
insight about things business owners would not ordinarily know in the
process of raising funds.  It made our event unique and very informative.
Our feedback forms all stated how helpful and informative the night was.  A
special thanks also goes to Scott Klein and Vincent Serro of Stifel
Nicholaus for getting us amazing space to have the event in the heart of
Grand Central.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
M2Power Inc