[Fredslist] directions for tonight's Adrian's NYCof cocktail networking event at Brand Experience Lab 6-9PM

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Thu Oct 25 07:10:38 EDT 2007

For those who are attending. For those that didn't rsvp but would
like to stop by anyway (there is no cost) and for those that have
asked me for directions:

Brand Experience Lab
520 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10012

phone: 212.274.1882
fax: 212.274.1895

Directions:
Brand Experience Lab is located just south of Spring Street on
Broadway, half a block from the Prince Street Subway Station,
conveniently serviced by the N and R subway lines. You can also take
the 6 train to Spring Street.

see ya.

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

See my new book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"