[Fredslist] Wonderful Winton

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Wed Oct 24 20:31:08 EDT 2007

It was a great seminar! Winton is very knowledgeable and an excellent
presenter. I learned a lot. Gotham's own star videographer, Cayce
Crown recorded the event for posterity. I hope she does not cut all
the faces I made at the camera. Fred put in an appearance, but had to
leave to celebrate his son's fortieth birthday party. Happy Birthday
to him.

Best wishes,

Jack