[Fredslist] Marcus at The TRIAD - tomorrow night!

Marcus Goldhaber marcusgoldhaber at mac.com
Wed Oct 24 15:27:45 EDT 2007

Hi there Gotham!

    As so many of you have requested since I left The Downstairs Room
earlier this year...here is an Upper West Side show at wonderful TRIAD
Theatre on W. 72nd St @ 9:30pm.  Here we will introduce another new song and
preview tracks from my upcoming Spring 08 release.  Who knows ­ with that
Gotham magic packing the house, this could turn into something a bit more
regular...

    I do hope you all can make it and have a wonderful week ahead!

Best wishes,
Marcus

Coming up...

Marcus Goldhaber
At The Triad
Thursday, October 25th at 9:30pm
W/ The Jon Davis Trio
158 West 72nd St. (Columbus & Amsterdam)
www.TRIADnyc.com

**ALSO PERFORMING AT THE 2007 JAZZ IMPROV CONVENTION:
Saturday, October 27th @ 4pm ­ Tir Na Nag, 8th ave. at 33rd st.

www.marcusgoldhaber.com
Stop by on your way home...