[Fredslist] Restaurants in Theater District

drgarver at aol.com drgarver at aol.com
Tue Oct 23 11:00:20 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
Thanks again for your response to my request.  I want to share the  list with
everyone.  Gotham is great!  I have so many fabulous places  to chose from!
Most popular recommendation was BLUE FIN.

Vice Versa, Esca, Taboon, Russian Tea Room, Marseilles, Blue Fin, Anthos,
Chez Josephine, Osteria Al Doge, Carmines, Jesabels, Russian Samovar, DB, Palm,
Del Friscos, Ben Bensons, Sardis, Royalton Hotel, District (Muse Hotel),
Orso.   What a list!   Thanks again!   Warm  regards, Elaine Garver