[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit: Join us for Thursday Marketing & Communications Luncheon

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Mon Oct 22 13:32:28 EDT 2007

Please join us on Thursday for a Riveting Luncheon ‹ the next installment of
the Marketing & Communications Group

For those who have never attended a luncheon of the dynamic Marketing and
Communication group, here's your chance.  We meet at Fabio Piccolo Fiore
Restaurant located at 230 East 44th Street (between #rd and Second Avenue,
south side of the street) where the chef makes everything to
order...especially for us.

But the real draw are the people.  We are a rowdy bunch of media people who
like nothing more than to talk...well, shall we say "communicate,"  and we
say a lot of interesting things...

So, please join the conversation, mix, mingle, share business contacts and
cards, and perhaps find new opportunities that just might infuse your
business with life.

Please mark your calendar and then, please contact me and let me know if you
will be attending.

We hope to see you on Thursday.

Sincerely,

Bambe Levine