[Fredslist] congratulations to Irv Brum Gotham Member in Queens

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Thu Oct 18 18:46:25 EDT 2007

News Flash,  News Flash! Not Even Printed Yet!! and I got the Scoop Two Minutes after they Did!!!!!

Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, an attorney firm on Long Island was named by 15000 readers of the Long Island Business New Survey as the best attorney firm on Long Island.  Most notibly the business department lead by our very own Irvin Brum, Queens Gotham Member, was sighted.  These readers where asked to write in who they thought were the best rather than simply check off from a list.  Now that's what I call an amazing unsolicited and well deserved endorsement.  Congratulations to Irvin Brum and look for the article in the Long Island Business News.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
www.m2powerinc.com
516 409-0849  Phone
888 609-6828  Fax

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Member of MGMA & Gotham Networking
Certified Management Counselor for Maestro Business Academy