[Fredslist] reminders for upcoming events

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Oct 19 07:19:00 EDT 2007

10/25 6-9pm
networking cocktail party at
Brand Experience Lab
520 Broadway
no fee, nibbles, wine, beer
a great mix of business people from many different groups.

10/23 8-10am
Seminar with Ramon Ray (Small Biz Technology) and Adrian Miller (me)
Program is fast-paced and practical
and is meant for folks that need to prospect and get clients (who doesn't) and would like to use "simple" technology to attract them and track them.
$20 gets you the seminar, hndouts, raffle, networking opptys and did I say, muffins.
Penn Plaza location.

I am sitting in the airport and I don't have access to the evite on my treo. If interested pls email ramon at smallbiztechnology.com and reference the seminar in the subject line. Your name needs to be on the security list so reg is necessary. Hope to see a few gothamites there.

Thanks
adrian
Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288 (direct)
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave? What if you don't train them and they stay?"