[Fredslist] Ride the circuit to the beautiful Hudson Valley

michael landrum Mike at CoachMike.com
Sun Oct 14 17:27:52 EDT 2007

Hey Everyone,

It's time for breakfast again!

Yes, our next meeting of the Gotham Hudson Valley Chapter will be this coming Thursday, October 18th at the I - 84 Diner in Fishkill, NY.  That's just off exit 12 of Route 84.

We have some new members and guests to receive as well as all you regulars - so mark your calendars and set your alarm clocks.  We meet at 8 a.m and finish by 9:30.  RSVP to me if you can make it or not - and especially if you are bringing a guest!

Circuit riders are more than welcome - please let me know you are coming and if you need more directions.

See you then . . .

Mike Landrum, Group Coordinator
Speaker, Coach, Writer

"Rise to speak and speak to rise"