[Fredslist] Cancelling November 1

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Sun Oct 14 10:56:48 EDT 2007

Dear Gotham,

We needed 10 people to commit to the Bowling night, November 1.  Alas only 4 could.  Next time. :)

I'll return checks to the appropriate people with my sincerest thanks.  For the 4 or us who did express interest... if you still want to get together and take your chances at getting a lane without reservations I'm still game.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
www.m2powerinc.com
516 409-0849  Phone
888 609-6828  Fax

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Member of MGMA & Gotham Networking
Certified Management Counselor for Maestro Business Academy