[Fredslist] Next Working Moms Meeting 10/24

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Fri Oct 12 08:54:52 EDT 2007

Good morning.

Come ride the circuit to our next scheduled lunch meeting on Wednesday, October 24th, from 12:30-2:00 at the Friars Club in NYC (55th Street between Park and Madison).  The fee for the lunch is $40 payable online at www.gothamnetworking.com (click on Events) or that day at the door.

Part of our meeting will feature a guest speaker, Becky Ford.  As parents many of us are concerned about funding college.  According to Becky, tax-exempt 529 college savings plans have come a long way since they were first introduced.  She will up-date us on these plans and answer any
questions we may have.

We hope to see you then.  Please let me know if you plan to attend.

Thank you.

Julie Klein and Nancy Schess