[Fredslist] Key upcoming events...

Gil Effron gil at StrategiesforGrowth.net
Fri Oct 12 08:36:46 EDT 2007

Monday, October 15... is the very first meeting of the new Gotham SOLO group
for business owners and professionals who work on their own (without
employees). We're happy to take last minute reservations. But hurry!
Register through the Gotham events calendar or send an email to
imprintdesigns at hotmail.com. Co-chairs are Bob Formica and Gil Effron. Jill
Goldstein is GC. SOLO meets at the Friars Club at 12:30 p.m. this coming
Monday.

Tuesday, October 23... Los Angeles-based lead generation expert WINTON
CHURCHILL is a guest of Gotham City Networking and Strategies for Growth at
the Friars Club, 57 East 55th, 6:00 p.m. Networking and wine-and-cheese
follow Winton's talk.

Marketing guru JAY ABRAHAM, CEO of The Abraham Group said of Winton, "Winton
is one of the most amazing people I know. He understands the importance of
sequential marketing, integrated and strategic marketing. More importantly,
he understands the myths, the fallacies, the mistakes and the oversights
that most people in any field make." Learn more at
<http://www.churchillmethod.com/event.html>
www.churchillmethod.com/event.html.

Wednesday, October 24... GIL EFFRON (that'd be me) is the guest speaker at a
program sponsored by Banco Popular. Gil addresses the topic of "How to
Survive the Ultimate Business Challenge: Growth." At 441 Second Avenue at
25th Street. 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Register by calling Tanya Lopez at
212-679-1201.

Just Published... an article by Gil Effron entitled "How to fix a 'not my
problem' attitude in your company: Six steps to building a culture of
accountability in your workplace" in the October issue of The New York
Enterprise REPORT. You can read the article online at
http://www.nyreport.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Feature.showFeature
<http://www.nyreport.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Feature.showFeature&FeatureID=
495> &FeatureID=495

Coach and Consultant Gil Effron and Strategies For Growth help business
owners and professionals eliminate the GAPs between where they ARE to where
they really want to BE.

Whether your primary gap deals with broad business issues such as managing
the challenges of rapid growth or specific concerns such as increasing the
effectiveness of your lead generating process, change begins the moment you
understand what those GAPs are, and then take action to eliminate them.

You may not need us. But someone you do business with... someone you know...
does!

We're grateful for referrals and introductions. And they'll be exceedingly
grateful you thought to introduce us... guaranteed!

Don't Just "WATCH THE GAP," Eliminate It!

Gil Effron
Strategies for Growth
305 Madison Avenue, Suite 449
New York, NY 10165