[Fredslist] Thank You Jack Halpern

ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com ed at bienstockprivatejeweller.com
Thu Oct 11 15:28:17 EDT 2007

Fellow Gothamites,

We are truly fortunate to have "Rebel with a cause" Jack Halpern in our midst!

As I have gotten to know this treasure in greater depth, I have come to realize that Jack's unending quest for justice, & emphatic, energetic protests against hatred, wrongs, and any & all societal ills are built into his genetic code. Additionally, Jack is an adamant Bob Dylan scholar - a reaffirmation of the aforesaid.

Should any one ever need a TRUE champion in their corner, to defend & protect the elderly, without reservation or hesitation reach out to Jack Halpern - a HERO in our midst!

Gotham must count it's blessings to have Jack Halpern as a member.

Keep STRONG Jack!!!