[Fredslist] Thank You To Cayce Crown...

Robbie Jacobs rjacobs at dpinc-usa.com
Thu Oct 11 09:27:42 EDT 2007

Gotham,

I hired Cayce Crown to put together a video (still photos set to music) of the
first 40 years of my wife's life...I gave her absolutely no time to do it...I
gave her original photos that were old and of poor quality...etc.

The final product she produced was shown on a big screen to my wife and friends
last weekend at the surprise party I threw for her...not a dry eye in the
house.  Just a super-fantastic, professional job.

Maybe the greatest gift I have ever gotten my wife, and I am a pretty
extravagant gift giver.  Cayce, I can't thank or recommend you enough.

Sincerely,

Robbie Jacobs
Branch Manager - NY
DPI, Inc.