[Fredslist] Last Call for Gotham Bowlers

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Wed Oct 10 09:10:21 EDT 2007

Last call for Bowlers to our November 1 event at Bowlmor located on University place between 12th and 13th Street -- Union Square area.  6:00-8:30 pm

Looking for 1 more bowler to fill one lane or 6 more to fill two lanes.   Must commit by today.  Go to the Events Calendar.  Mitch was kind enough to set up a credit card page for us.

If you're looking for a fun way to meet new people and a way to get exercise while having a great time with a fun bunch, come join us.

A little shy perhaps?  Don't worry I'm your advocate.  Don't know how to bowl well? That's okay, it's not how great you bowl but the chance to meet some great people. I'll even teach you some techniques to improve your game if you want.

Last chance today.  Strike the night at the place to be on November 1.

Any questions contact me at 516 318-8655.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
www.m2powerinc.com
516 409-0849  Phone
888 609-6828  Fax

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?"
-George Bernard Shaw-

Member of MGMA & Gotham Networking
Certified Management Counselor for Maestro Business Academy