[Fredslist] Space is limited - Join us for a great Gotham event on November 28- our cocktail party

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Oct 9 10:38:29 EDT 2007

It's time for our Annual Fall Gotham Cocktail Party!

Join us on Wednesday evening November 28, 2007 at the Friars Club for
our annual Fall cocktail party. The party starts at 6:00 pm and the
price of admission includes open bar, passed hors d'oeuvres and carving
station and of course networking, networking and more networking.

Our cocktail party is open to all members of all of the Gotham groups
and you are encouraged to bring spouses, significant others, friends,
and colleagues.

Cost of admission is $90.00 and is limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs.
You can pay on-line by credit card, or send your checks payable to
Gotham City Networking to Fred Klein at Klein Zelman 485 Madison Avenue,
New York NY.  Please add the words "cocktail party" on your check.

We look forward to seeing you there!