[Fredslist] More on 10/25 NYCof cocktail party

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Oct 9 06:44:53 EDT 2007

OK. I know that I'm being a nag but I am still getting emails from
folks that want the details. So here they are  and if you haven't
rsvp'd please do so. We need to order food and beverages.

This is an awesome space (thank you David Polinchock for being so
very generous and providing us with your playground) and a great
night to kick back and have fun. The attendees are being drawn from a
plethora of groups and there should be some excellent networking
opportunities.