[Fredslist] NY XPO for Business 11/28 -- want to take over my booth? Great corner location

Victor Urbach gotham2 at xemaps.com
Mon Oct 8 15:25:14 EDT 2007

Wednesday November 28th at Javits.

The New York XPO is the largest business-to-business trade show in the city.
The 2006 XPO drew over 12,000 attendees.
http://www.eventmanagement.org/

The Optran Group had a booth last year and picked up $60,000 worth of
business in one day. I therefore had no hesitation reserving a 10x10 for the
upcoming show right after the last one, and was able to snag a prime corner
location (at the intersection of two busy avenues, across from the seminar
rooms).

Well, long story short: I've got more work than we can handle right now and
also had a marketing person quit. Therefore, I'm not going to be using the
reservation. I'm willing to let a Gotham buddy take it over.

10x10 booth cost is $1595. Contact me ASAP if interested.

Victor Urbach