[Fredslist] Cheap lodgings in the Manhattan area in the next two weeks (!)

Anthony Bellov anthonybellov at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:49:51 EDT 2007

Just heard from dear friends who live in Gotland, Sweden - - (I met them while working on a documentary about the island) - - anyway, they would like to visit NYC towards the end of THIS month (!). They would be a mama, a papa and a teen Swede.

Can anyone point me in the direction of AFFORDABLE lodging options that might work for first-time visitors to the Big Apple?

Much appreciated.
Anthony

Principle Partner,
Anthony Bellov Video Productions